Tuesday 29 March 2011

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

Ok, so this is my guilty pleasure of a film. I know I am a tad bit too old to have Bieber fever but I just can't help it! I saw this film a couple a weeks ago with my two friends and to be honest I had no idea what to expect from this film and I was pleasantly suprised.

The film is an original from MTV and it follows the pop star Justin Bieber with footage of performances from his 2010 My World Tour, all counting down to his performance in Madison Square Garden. In some scenes, it explores the lives of the cast and crew of the My World Tour. It also includes scenes of Bieber's childhood which were taken from home videos.


This film suprised me as I found that it was very appealing to all audiences, not just 'tweenage girls', as it had the sentimental family moments for the women, the performances from a range of well-known acts for the teenagers and the hope generated for all those ambitious children. Justin also seems like a 'normal' teenager as he goes back to his home town and just hangs around with his friends, he also visits a spot where he used to busk and suprises a young girl who is doing the same thing. He is seen as a fun-loving teenager who just mucks around with his staff and family. The acts in the movie make it great to watch too because it seems like you are watching a selection of concerts, there are guest appearances from: Sean Kingston, Usher, Boyz II Men, Miley Cyrus and Jayden Smith. Each of these acts perform a live song with Justin. The best song of the movie has to be 'Never Say Never' with Jayden Smith. Jayden makes appearances throughout the movie, the audience love him because he is so adorable with his afro and it's crazy how he is the mini-me of Will Smith. Another thing good about the movie is that you see Justin Bieber has a real talent with all the amateur videos he posted on YouTube, which then led him to being discovered.


All in all, I find this a nice, cheesy film to cuddle up and watch with your friends, of which you can sing along to the songs too! It's amazing to see his success and how quickly it has all come about. This is a lovely, inspirational film for children to watch everywhere and believe that their dreams can come true.


I give Justin Bieber: Never Say Never  3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment